Apprentice Personnel is currently representing a client in the KCK Metro area needing Maintenance Technicians.
We are currently seeking a Qualified Maintenance Technician to join our team! A maintenance technician is responsible for the upkeep of the facilities, such as an apartment building or business office. They are skilled in a variety of areas including plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems. Responsibilities as followed:
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Weekly Pay $15.00-$16.00 / Hour
Health and Dental Plans are available that comply with the Affordable Care Act for eligible employees.
7070 W. 107th St., Ste. 120 Overland Park, KS 66212