We are seeking an experienced Cook and Prep Cook to Perform routine kitchen tasks for cafeteria style cooking. Prepare meals, Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen, ensure all food and other items are stored properly. Comply with nutrition and sanitation guidelines. Perform other duties as assigned. Maintaining a positive attitude and atmosphere is a must. Some experience required. Other Responsibilities’ as followed:
- Setting up and sanitizing work stations.
- Following prep lists .
- Measuring ingredients and seasonings, and preparing cooking ingredients such as soup stock to be used in the cooking process.
- Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible.
- Assisting chefs in preparing food and attending to any culinary tasks that arise.
- Distributing plates to wait staff to be served, cleaning plates for dishwashing.
- Accepting or rejecting ingredients from suppliers.
- Maintaining a clean, orderly, and sanitized kitchen.
$13.00-$15.00 an hour
7070 W. 107th St., Ste. 120 Overland Park, KS 66212