$16 to $20 Hourly Full-Time
If you are a high-energy, talented professional looking to join a technology company and take your career to the next level, then we have the right opportunity for you. $1,000 Incentive program through June 30th. Work 90 days with no more than three absences and get $1,000!
The Production Coordinator- Final Assembly facilitates and coordinates the completion of orders
through the final assembly department by initiating and managing the flow of work in process to the
completed state. They also work upstream with scheduling and other departments to ensure work is on
schedule to arrive at Final Assembly in a timely manner to meet customer demand.
Expected Hours of Work
Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. Overtime may be required to include weekends.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Initiates or ensures initiation of build functions in accordance with bills of material, drawings,
and manufacturing orders.
2. Prioritizes work to be completed based on shipping obligations and materials available.
3. Facilitates order completion for multiple orders to comply with shipping deadlines.
4. Maintains order documentation, including work instructions and quality assurance records.
5. Performs assembly functions in accordance with drawings and order specifications.
6. Coordinates order completion in accordance with sales orders.
7. Manages work in process for multiple orders at various stages of completion with fast
8. Develops and follows processes to ensure timely order completion.
9. Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
10. Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following
manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
11. Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and
12. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
13. Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
14. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
15. Communicate job material shortages or specification discrepancies which could impact
completion of an assignment.
16. Looks for opportunities to eliminate waste in the process using Six Sigma and Lean
17. Proactively escalates any barriers that might impact the customer experience, such as material
1. Must be organizationally inclined.
2. Ability to consistently handle and follow through with multiple projects and assignments and
meet deadlines; ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities; ability to function
effectively in a busy work environment.
3. Must be able to develop and follow processes.
4. Must be capable of initiating, managing, and maintaining documents.
5. Excellent attention to detail, professional attitude, reliable.
6. Must possess strong communication skills, organization skills, ability to prioritize, and detail
7. Effective verbal and written communication skills.
8. Persistent-good follow up
*Work experience may be substituted for educational requirements*
Required: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Preferred: Associates Degree in business administration, manufacturing, or applicable field
Required: 1 year manufacturing/warehouse experience
Required: 1 year in an administrative or coordination role
Medium Proficiency: Data entry skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Medium Proficiency: Standard operating procedures
Medium Proficiency: Hand tools (various screwdrivers, wrenches, hammers, measuring devices and
Medium Proficiency: Power tools (various drills and drivers)
Medium Proficiency: Ability to read drawings
Frequently: Standing, Walking, Reaching, Handling, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive
Motions, Lifting 40lbs, and Carrying 40lbs.
Occasionally: Pushing and Pulling
Rarely: Sitting, Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Eye/Hand/Foot
Coordination, and Close and Distance Vision
Occasionally: Chemicals, Hazards, and Vibration
Rarely: Extreme Cold, Extreme Heat, Humidity, Wet, Temperature Change, and Atmospheric Conditions
Required: Less than 10% for work site, suppliers, and training
Valid Driver’s License
Analytical Thinking: 1 Entry- Uses basic logic and common sense to arrive at solutions.
Business Impact: 1 Entry- Role has impact on the department.
Collaboration: 2 Novice- Creates internal alliances outside the immediate team or department.
Communication Skills: 1 Entry- Able to communicate well in straight-forward situations.
Company Knowledge: 2 Novice- Understands how his/her role relates to others on the team and the
role of the team.
Functional Knowledge: 2 Novice- Understands his/her discipline and good conceptualization of
Influence: 2 Novice- Develops respect for ideas and proposals within the department.
Job Impact: 2 Novice- Work team and other connected work teams.
Leadership Skills: 1 Entry- Does not manage employees but may mentor and/or train subordinates.
Managing Change: 1 Entry- Implements changes provided by management.
Problem Solving: 2 Novice- Uses common sense to solve routine issues.
Strategic Responsibility: 1 Entry- Not Responsible for strategy.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change as needed.
Benefits may be available based on length of employment and ACA laws.